15 May 2013

My first time on the internet was almost or a decade now. It was at a cyber cafe, which I went with my brother and a friend who is also a member of this forum. I still remember that we planned going for like four weeks before we eventually went. My elder brother had been visiting cyber cafés with his friends. So, he promised to take us to the nearest cyber café to our place. On the D-day, I, my friend(friendlybee) and brother went and we bought two hours of browsing time. I remember checking Sony website, and also checking some random gadget(my number one interest then) websites, and most importantly I created my first e-mail which I don't use again BTW. However, by the time we were done with the first 1 hour, I already lost the remaining 60mins ticket with me. Sad! Nevertheless, it was an interesting experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment