5 May 2013

Ex-Super Eagles star Chidi Odiah denies being a taxi driver in the US

Former Super Eagles defender, Chidi
Odiah, 30, has released a statement
denying recent reports that he now drives
taxis in the US to survive after being let
go by his Russian club, Cska Moscow. See
his statement below...
My attention has being drawn to the
slandering news going round the online
media that I was spotted driving a Taxi
somewhere in the United States of
America.
I am taking this rebuttal path due to the
hurt that story has caused my friends and
family members. With due respect to taxi
drivers who means of livelihood are
through that means, I state, emphatically,
that I am not a taxi driver neither am I in
the United States of America . I am a
professional footballer who loves my
profession and yet to resign from playing
football.

0 comments:

Post a Comment