28 June 2013

See what happened to my guy yesterday, never u hope on Nigeri ...

Omo, police don upgrade oOh, disna d
call center numba 112...

There was a robbery in my neighbour's
house and I called them...

next thing I
heard was .
Welcome to Nigeria Police Emergency Center.. for English press. 1, for Igbo
press 2, for Yoruba press 3.

Then I pressed 1... then another voice
came up....For car accident press 1, for
armed robbery press 2, for boko haram
please hang up....

Den I pressed 2, anoda voice came
up....
If they're with knives press 1, pistols
press 2, AK 47 press 3, machine guns
press 4, bomb press 5, all of the above
press 6...

Then i checked and saw they were with
all of them then I pressed 6...

anoda
voice came up sayin....
Hmmmm...! My brother, if ur brother dey
police u go gree make im come?
Thunder fire u there........ Na so i drop the call o

0 comments:

Post a Comment